or 'things to eat that don't have dead stuff in them'

Monday 18 May 2009

omelettemuffins!

I saw a recipe in a magazine somewhere for omelettemuffins (my title not theirs). The premise is simple. Omelettes in muffin trays. BEST EVER. I made some this evening based on ingredients used by Annabelle in a lovely tarte she made me when in Sydney. But possibilities are endless and I can't wait to try all kinds of omelettemuffins. these were dinner ones.

what i put in (made 6 muffins):
4 eggs
teaspoon tahini
half teaspoon honey
splash milk
broccoli and cauliflower broken into little florets
slice of pre-marinated / cooked package tofu cubed small
sprinkling of cumin
splash of tabasco
pepper and salt
a little grated cheddar and parmesan
a little dried rosemary

mix everything together in large bowl, stir well, spoon into oiled muffin tray, sprinkle with parmesan, bake at 200 degrees.

happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment